1/When I first saw the theme for this weeks challenge I knew exactly which stamp set to use. There aren’t many companies like Stampin Up! who actually make a stamp set that is more on the masculine side. ‘One Wild Ride’is just one f many that Stampin Up! and created which are perfect for those special males in our lives.
Please see below for the challenge specifics. If you click on the image below it will take you directly to their website and this challenge.
Here’s my challenge #091 card:
To make this card I used the following items:
- Card Base – Whisper White –6″ x 10 1/2″ folded in half (7″ x 4 3/4″)
- Tip Top Taupe Cardstock – 2 1/2″ x 6 3/4″ embossed using the amazing Hexagons dynamic Embossing Folder and then stuck down using fast fuse
- Dapper Denim Cardstock – 3 5/8″ x 5 1/8″ and 2″ x 3 1/1″ stuck down using fast fuse
- Very Vanilla Cardstock – 1 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ stampin with the motorbike from ‘One Wild Ride’, stuck down using fast fuse
- Winter Wonderland Paper Stack – 3 1/2″ x 5″ stuck down using fast fuse
- I then added four enamels to each corner of the very vanilla cardstock
Hope you like this card