This is my first Paper Players challenge and I’m really excited to take part. This week is a colour challenge, this is where the design team
Please see below for the challenge specifics. If you click on the image below it will take you directly to their website and this challenge.
As I am new to Stampin Up I don’t have all of the ink colours to match the cardstock so I will be using Crushed Curry instead.
Here’s my challenge #338 card:
The sentiment I have used if from the Daisy Delight stamp set, which is very quickly becoming one of my favourites.
To make this card I used the following cardstock:
- Card Base – Whisper White – 7″ x 11″ folded in half (7″ x 5 1/2″)
- Pool Party Cardstock – 4″ x 6 3/4″ stuck down using fast fuse
- Glimmer Paper – 1″ x 6 3/4tb″ stuck down using fast fuse
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3″ x 4 5/16″ stuck down using fast fuse
- Daisys – using the new daisy punch I punched our four daisys and stick them together in twos using glue dots.
- Sentiment – Crushed Curry cut down to 1 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ stamped with a sentiment and corners rounded using 1″ rounder
- I then added five of the new gold faceted gems to the Daisy’s and card to add a bit of glitz
Hope you like this card