It’s the fifth Tuesday in the month, that makes it a Timeless Tuesday Double challenge! So that means the use of colours with a sketch. Please see below for the challenge specifics. If you click on the image below it will take you directly to their website and this challenge.
Unfortunately I am also like Fiona and do not have these three colours but i wanted to have ago so have found the closest colours I have. They are:
Here’s my challenge #225 card:
As I am new to Stampin Up I don’t have all of the ink colours to match the cardstock so I will be using Dapper Denim and the Basic Grey.
The sentiment I have used if from the Happy Happenings stamp set, i am so sad to see this retire, it is one of my all time favourites.
To make this card I used the following cardstock:
- Card Base – Dapper Demin – 6″ x 9″ folder in half (6″ x 4 1/2″)
- Pool Party Cardstock – 5/8″ x 4 1/2″ two strips stuck down using fast fuse
- Rose Red Cardstock – 2/8″ x 4 1/2″ stuck down using fast fuse
- Whisper White Cardstock – 3″ x 4 5/16″ stuck down using fast fuse
- Rose Red Cardstock – 2 3/4″ x 4 1/16″ stuck down with fast fuse
- Whisper White Cardstock – 2 7/16″ x 3 14/16″ stamped with Dapper Denim and using the Paisleys & Posies stamp set and stuck down using dimensionals.
- I then added two of the new white glitter gems to the swirls on the paisley print to add a bit of glitz
Hope you like this card